Love's believes in hiring top talent and investing in our people. Part of Love’s success is a result of our professional development training programs. Our culture of making a difference is exhibited in each employee at every location. Among the many benefits Love’s offers, our employees are provided comprehensive professional development training that begins on day one.
• All employees complete an orientation that includes on-the-job training that provides tools for success right from the start.
• Retail management candidates learn store operations during four weeks of training at a certified training travel stop, study administrative functions at Love's Corporate Training Center in Oklahoma City, and receive two weeks of additional training on Quick Service restaurants.
• Restaurant general and assistant manager trainees complete a four-week program in a franchise-certified restaurant followed by on-site training at a Love's location.
• Regardless of experience, all Tire Care technicians complete an extensive training program centered around the Tire Industry Association guidelines. Technicians learn all aspects of tire care in order to safely and correctly complete their job through both computer based training and hands on training. They must also complete a written and hands on assessment before becoming a Love’s Certified Technician.
• Corporate employees have the opportunity to participate in job-related customer service, leadership development, and technical skills training.
As our business continues to expand, employees receive ample opportunities to learn new skills, take on new responsibility, grow and stay challenged. At Love’s, our customers are the heart of our business and every employee has the opportunity to “Make a Difference!”