Full-time Store Leadership Positions From Coast to Coast
Love’s is looking for natural-born leaders. The skills and structure you bring from your military experience will strongly connect with Love’s fast-paced, multi-faceted and customer-focused work environment. Your ability to think strategically and execute tactically also translates well with our Love's team.
Through the Love’s Leader Program, you will rapidly learn the ins and outs of the travel stop business. You will gain hands-on experience in each aspect of the organization such as Love’s Truck Tire Care, fuel sales, inventory management, human resources and more. Love’s prepares you to lead anyone through anything.
Learn about Love’s at military career fairs from coast to coast. Love’s recruiters and hiring managers are on-hand to answer questions about:
- Lucrative bonus opportunities
- Company shares
- Excellent individual and family benefit packages
Corporate Careers at Love’s Headquarters in Oklahoma City
Your life and leadership experience from the military are valued in the corporate office. You will model teamwork and camaraderie amongst your peers and coworkers. From IT to legal and everything in between, jobs at Love’s corporate office are an excellent opportunity to transition into civilian life. Veterans easily adapt to the fast-paced atmosphere at Love’s.
As Love’s continues to open new locations, our need to hire quality people to support those locations grows, too.
Corporate employees enjoy exceptional benefits such as:
- 401K and matching savings plans
- Paid personal, sick, vacation and holiday leave
- Wellness initiatives
Professions With Drive: Gemini Motor Transport Opportunities
It’s time to go the distance. With your valued military experience, you can. Gemini Motor Transport, Love’s primary fuel hauler, is looking for men and women who adapt to their environment, adjust to their surroundings and make fast decisions. Drivers also have support systems at the corporate office that help them quickly and efficiently reach their destinations.
Safety, routine and structure are key bases for Gemini drivers. The fleet has achieved one of the highest safety ratings and lowest turnover year over year in the industry. Drivers take pride in working for one of the best fleets in the industry and appreciate Gemini’s benefits including:
- Most drivers are home daily
- Quarterly, annual and longevity bonuses
- Competitive pay packages
Join Our Team
Family-owned and operated for over 50 years, Love's believes the values that emerge from service to our country are the same values we look for in every person we hire:
- Focus on the customer in everything we do
- Exhibit integrity in our day-to-day actions
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Create new opportunities through innovative thinking
- Persevere in the pursuit of all opportunities
- A secure and sustainable family-owned company
- Outstanding benefits for you and your family (401K, Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Manager Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Profit Sharing Program