What is Non-Recourse Factoring?
Whether you’ve just started your own trucking company or have been in the business for a decade, it’s important to consider both non-recourse and recourse options to determine what is best for your business.
Non-recourse factoring is a type of factoring facility in which the factor assumes the risk of non-payment if the customer does not pay the invoice due to an insolvency or a credit event, even if bankruptcy is not filed. When factoring with Love’s Financial, once we purchase your freight bills, you have no further liability. We will not charge them back to you in the event of non-payment, as long as the non-payment is not from a claim, dispute or short pay.
Who Should Use Non-Recourse Factoring?
- Startup trucking companies or established trucking companies that need protection from invoices being charged back
- Hauling mostly for freight brokers and/or finding loads off load boards
- Need full advance on invoice less the factoring rate
- Would like back office support, including billing and invoicing options
- Don’t want to assume risk of customers
Advantages of Non-Recourse Factoring with Love’s Financial:
- Flat factoring fee with full advance, maximizing your cash flow
- Risk free freight factoring
- Extensive database of credit approved brokers, shippers and freight forwarders
- Invoice creation, billing, and collection services at no added cost
- Multilingual sales and operations team
- Knowledgeable inside sales phone specialists available to answer any questions and assist during setup process
- Guaranteed minimum credit of $2,500 for fuel, tires, and maintenance
- Same day funding to give your bank account an immediate boost