Love's Wi-Fi Rate Plans
- Free for all My Love Rewards Members.
- Great for checking email and internet browsing.
- Great for streaming videos.
- Available only on the commercial parking lot.
Love’s accepts several credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and prepaid cards. My Love Rewards members get the standard option for free. Members can upgrade to the premium option by using a credit card or rewards points. Prepaid pins will not be accepted for Wi-Fi payment.
The cost of the Premium rate plan is based on continuous blocks of time:
- 4 Hours - $3.99 - 399 Points
- 24 Hours - $5.99 - 599 Points
- 31 Days - $19.99 - 1999 Points
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a first-time user. How do I create an account?
- Access the Wi-Fi login screen and go to Sign up Now.
- Enter and confirm an email address and password. Two security questions are required for password recovery.
- After your account is created, begin your session by going to the Billing and Plan Selection page and filling out the information.
- After confirming your transaction, a Thank You page will show your purchased time.
- You will then be directed to the Love’s website where you can begin browsing on Wi-Fi.
I forgot my username/password.
- Your username is the email address you used to create your account.
- To reset your password, click on the white Account Recovery button in the Log In box.
- Enter your username then answer both security questions you selected when setting up the account.
- Enter your new password (must be at least four characters long) and press Continue to reset it.
How can I get the best Wi-Fi signal?
The best way to maintain a strong wireless signal is to have a direct line of sight between your device and the antennas on the roof of the Travel Stop. It’s a good idea to avoid areas where you are blocked in by other vehicles or buildings. Parking too close to the Travel Stop can also affect your signal. Other factors can cause issues with Wi-Fi, including refueling islands and refrigerated trucks which create magnetic interference.
How do the rate plans work?
The cost of Wi-Fi depends on how long the Customer wants to use the bandwidth in continuous blocks of time. The session starts as soon as the payment method is approved.
For example: If a Customer purchases a 24-hour session at midnight, the Wi-Fi session will end at midnight the next day, regardless of actual usage.
I’m having browsing issues/getting error messages.
Customers can usually resolve this issue by making sure they are still connected to the network or closing the browser and reopening it.
There are three types of error messages: Redirect, Page Timeout and Page Not Found.