10 Love's Travel Stops locations closest to the North Pole
Santa and his elves are hard at work as they prepare for Christmas Eve. Toys must be made. The reindeer must be ready, and the logistics have to be planned accordingly. Wait. What? Logistics? Yes. Santa must plan out every stop, including all of Love’s locations, to deliver goods to all the Love’s employees and professional drivers. Luckily for St. Nick, he can use his Love’s Connect app and My Love Rewards card for a pleasant night of traveling.
Below are the closest Love’s locations to the North Pole.
1. Love’s 474 in Williston, North Dakota - 2,487 miles
Coming in at a mere 2,487 miles away, this is the shortest distance Santa will travel to get to a Love’s. St. Nick better bundle up, though. The average low temperature this time of the year at Love’s 474 is 3 degrees.
2. Love’s 353 in Fargo, North Dakota - 2,546 miles
On the other side of North Dakota, near the Minnesota border, resides Love’s 353. Santa better bring some boots, Fargo gets an average of 50 inches of snow each year.
3. Love’s 301 in Post Falls, Idaho - 2,590 miles
4. Love’s 514 in Ritzville, Washington - 2,639 miles
The third U.S. state on Santa’s Love’s tour will be in Washington. More specifically, at Love’s 514 in Ritzville.
5. Love’s 448 in Tacoma, Washington - 2,657 miles
6. Love’s 413 in Ellensburg, Washington - 2,662 miles
The second to last stop on the Washington tour rolls through a small town along Interstate 90 called Ellensburg. Love’s 413 will be a nice stop for Santa as he will be in “The heart of Central Washington.”
7. Love’s 622 in Menomonie, Wisconsin - 2,666 miles
The newest store on this list is Love’s 622, which opened last month!
8. Love’s 454 in Napavine, Washington - 2,705 miles
Love’s 454 will be the last Washington stop on Santa’s tour from this list! He better make the most of it!
9. Love’s 587 in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin - 2,735 miles
10. Love’s 345 in Oakdale, Wisconsin - 2,769 miles