Love’s Travel Stops Revamped Mobile App Features Mobile Pay
OKLAHOMA CITY, March 26, 2018 – Love’s Travel Stops (Love’s), the nation’s industry-leading travel stop network, introduces an all-new update to the Love’s Connect mobile app, featuring a new design and new features like Love’s Pay for Commercial Fuel. Love’s Pay allows professional drivers to start diesel pumps and pay for fuel from the comfort and safety of their cabs.
“Customers were asking for a mobile pay function that would allow them to conveniently answer prompts and start the pump without leaving their trucks, so we made that a top priority,” said Frank Love, co-CEO of Love’s Travel Stops. “We worked with drivers to gather feedback to decide how we updated and improved the Love’s Connect app, and we encourage existing app users to upgrade to the new version so they access Love’s Pay and My Love Rewards features.”
In addition to Love’s Pay, here are some of the additional new features on the Love’s Connect app:
- Quickly view Love’s and Speedco store details.
- Access My Love Rewards status, credits, and barcode from the Home screen.
- View and share transaction and loyalty receipts.
- Add commercial fuel cards to your new Love’s Pay Wallet.
- Better manage your stops now that all distances are displayed in true road miles.
- Search Love’s locations by city, state, zip, store number or highway.
- Easily see the filters you’ve selected and remove them with a single tap.
- Add new search and traffic layers to your familiar Route Planner view.
- Improved Roadside Assistance screen that links to nearby Love’s offering Truck Tire Care.
The new version of Love’s Connect is available in the iTunes store and the Google Play store.
About Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Founded in 1964, Love’s has more than 450 locations in 41 states. Love’s provides professional truck drivers and motorists with 24-hour access to clean and safe places to purchase gasoline, diesel fuel, travel items, electronics, snacks and more, as well as a selection of restaurant offerings. On-site Love’s Truck Tire Care centers offer roadside assistance, tire care and light mechanical services for professional truck drivers. Showers, CAT scales and other services for professional truck drivers are also available. Love’s, which remains family-owned and operated, employs more than 20,000 people. To learn more, visit www.loves.com.