This weekend's cant-miss Redbud Classic benefits foster care community
Running, bicycling events set for Oklahoma City on April 9-10
If you live near Oklahoma City, go take a look at the forecast. Seriously (click here). It's ridiculously, delightfully beautiful along the southern Plains -- and that's great news for runners and bicyclists because the Redbud Classic is coming up on April 9 and 10, and Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is proud to be a presenting sponsor once again.
This year's race benefits Peppers Ranch Foster Care Community, an Edmond, Oklahoma, organization that seeks to break the cycle of child abuse and neglect through loving homes, counseling and growth-oriented activities.
If you haven't registered yet, it's easy and online. Click here to reserve your spot in one of the events! Speaking of events, here's the 4-1-1 on Redbud Classic events for this weekend:
- 10/33/50-mile bike tours: Saturday (April 9) 7-7:30 a.m. start
- 1-mile kid's fun run: Saturday (April 9) 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 10K run: Sunday (April 10) 1:30 p.m. lineup, 2 p.m. start
- 5K run: Sunday (April 10) 1:30 p.m. lineup, starts immediately after 10K
- 5K wheelchair event: Sunday (April 10) 1:45 p.m. start
If you'd like more information on each event, visit the Redbud Classic website.Be sure to follow us on Twitter, on Facebook, on Instagram and on LinkedIn and Glassdoor, too!