Love's Travel Stops focuses on "Cost Per Mile" at MATS
Visit us in Booth #19080 at annual trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky
Love's Travel Stops (Love's) will show tens of thousands of professional drivers at the Mid-America Trucking Show from March 31 to April 2 how they can save on their ‘Cost Per Mile.
Among the groups that will be represented at the Kentucky Exposition Center from Love’s are My Love Rewards Customer loyalty group, Truck Tire Care, Love’s Financial, Fleet Solutions and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) services. Love’s solutions experts will be there to answer questions and provide insight into their Cost Per Mile campaign.
Love’s helps professional drivers and fleets lower their Cost Per Mile by offering:
- 24/7 roadside service through their national Truck Tire Care network
- Love’s TirePass service, which increases fuel efficiency and extends the life of tires
- Competitive rates and high advances when factoring with Love’s
- More points per gallon through My Love Rewards
One of the many must-sees at the Love's booth this year is how we're using JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics to provide free diagnostic services for our Love's Truck Tire Care Customers. We will have JPRO equipment at our booth and will give demonstrations of how it works.
The JPRO Truck Diagnostic System helps drivers reduce their Cost Per Mile by keeping their truck in top condition. JPRO reduces the risk of:
- Misdiagnoses with accurate fault guidance
- Roadside breakdowns
It also helps to minimize repair time and maintenance costs!