Trillium CNG saves you some green this Earth Day
With Earth Day right around the corner, April 22 to be exact, Love’s Trillium CNG is treating drivers of compressed natural gas vehicles with some green savings. For one day only, Trillium CNG is offering CNG for 99 cents per gallon of gasoline equivalent (gge) at select fueling stations midnight to 11:59 p.m. Saturday, April 22.
From California to Ohio, transit buses, heavy-duty trucks, Honda Civics and everything in between can score this CNG deal at 10 fueling stations across the country.This Earth Day promotion is one more way Trillium CNG is simplifying sustainability!
Here are the select fueling stations offering CNG for 99 cents per gge April 22:
- Tucson, Arizona - 705 E. Ajo Way
- Tulare, California - 1120 E. Paige Ave.
- Glenwood Springs, Colorado - 23 Mel Rey Rd. - Shell West Mart
- Atlanta, Georgia - 4590 Fulton Industrial Blvd.
- Monroe, Louisiana - 338 LA 594 - EZ Mart near Russel Sage Road
- Sauk Centre, Minnesota - 1142 Fairlane Dr.
- Omaha, Nebraska - 13233 Cornhusker Rd.
- Mt. Vernon, Ohio - 521 S. Main St.
- Nashville, Tennessee - 402 N. First St.
- Midland, Texas - 4915 W. Industrial Ave. - Building 1
Earth Day aims to bring awareness and appreciation for the environment, and Trillium CNG is committed to promoting innovative and environmentally friendly solutions for the general public and transportation industry. Abundant, domestic and clean, CNG is among the leaders as a transportation fuel. Inherently stable price coupled with federal- and state-level incentives creates added advantages to CNG adoption, making it easy to meet unique budget and sustainability needs.
Celebrate Earth Day with Trillium CNG by scoring CNG for 99 cents per gge at select fueling stations!