Automated Showers Now Available at Hundreds of Love’s Locations
Have you heard about Love's new automated showers? We have automated showers available in more than 260 locations and counting. It's just one more way we're getting our Customers back on the road quickly!
Here's a quick guide on how to use the automated shower system at Love's.
- When you purchase a shower, the attendant will give you a ticket. The ticket will have your customer number, shower number (if one is available) and a five-digit pin code like this one pictured below.
- Keep in mind you will have a certain amount of time to go to your assigned shower before your code expires. If there is no shower available when you purchase one, you will be put in line until one is ready. Your ticket will have the shower number missing on it like the one below.
- Once a shower is available, it will be announced using the customer number on your ticket. You can always check the displays by the diesel desk and the restaurant to see your place in line.
- When your shower is ready, you will use the pin code to enter. Be sure to use the entire code including the pound sign at the end. Enter your code into the keypad then push the door to enter your shower. See picture at the top of the blog.
- You have an allotted amount of time to use the code you are given. However, if you need to leave to grab something that you forgot it's no problem! As long as there is still time on your shower, the code will allow you to enter and exit as much as you need. To ensure your privacy, Love's included special latches inside each shower room, too.
Click here to see Love's Travel Stops locations with showers.