Love’s Travel Stops previews 2022 growth plans
Company expects to add more than 40 stores; more than 3,000 truck parking spots
OKLAHOMA CITY, Jan. 11, 2022 - Love's Travel Stops plans to open more than 40 locations and add more than 3,000 truck parking spaces and 3,000 jobs in 2022, it announced Tuesday.
The announcement follows a challenging, but successful 2021. The company opened 38 new locations, added over 3,000 truck parking spaces and donated several million dollars to support its core customer - professional truck drivers, sick and homeless children, veterans and more.
"This year, we will continue to improve the amenities and services our customers have come to love and expect when they stop at our locations, new features will also be added that we think will wow them," said Shane Wharton, president of Love's. "Our customers and team members made last year a great one, and we expect the same for this year, as we continue to get customers back on the road quickly and safely."
Below are some additional expected highlights for 2022:
- Open more than 20 Love's Truck Care and Speedco locations, which continues to be the nation's largest oil change and preventive maintenance network with the most comprehensive roadside coverage for professional drivers and 1,500 maintenance bays and 420 locations across the country.
- Continue to enhance the Love's Connect mobile app with new features.
- Expand the Love's-branded product line and introduce new fresh and hot food offerings, including salad, sandwich and breakfast items made fresh daily.
- Add new products to Love's Mobile to Go Zone, the largest selection of today's technology on the highway.
- Increase fueling options across the U.S. through Trillium, a leading provider of alternative and renewable fuel supply, design, installation and operations.
About Love's Travel Stops
Love's Travel Stops is the nation's leading travel stop network with more than 580 locations in 41 states. Founded in 1964 and headquartered in Oklahoma City, the company remains family-owned and operated and employs more than 34,000 people. Love's provides professional truck drivers and motorists with 24-hour access to clean and safe places to purchase gasoline, diesel fuel, fresh coffee, restaurant offerings and more. Love's has over 420 truck service centers, which include Speedco and Love's Truck Care locations. Love's and Speedco combined is the largest oil change, preventive maintenance and total truck care nationwide network with over 1,500 maintenance bays and 1,200 emergency roadside vehicles available for customers. Love's is committed to providing customers with "Clean Places, Friendly Faces" at every stop. To learn more, visit loves.com or follow the company on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter.