TirePass keeps you and your tires safe this winter
As the temperatures begin to drop, let Love's TirePass keep you and your tires safe on the road. Here's what you need to know about TirePass.
What is TirePass?
TirePass is a revolutionary in-lane tire inflation and assessment service our certified technicians perform in the time it takes you to fuel.
How much is a TirePass credit worth?
One TirePass credit checks all tractor tires. One credit checks all trailer tires. Two credits check all tractor and trailer tires.
How does the service work?
- Pull up to the TirePass fuel lane.
- Press the button on the call box.
- Pull forward when a team member raises the TirePass arm.
- A tire technician will arrive to check and fill your tires while you fuel.
- Go inside for your TirePass report and pay with your My Love Rewards credits.
As you continue to utilize TirePass as part of your pre-trip inspection, our tire techs can help you prevent costly roadside emergencies, increase fuel efficiency and maximize your tire life.
See how it works: